Goal of the Bachelor programs of E.H.E. is to provide students with relevant and up-to-date knowledge with a specific knowledge of the contemporary enterprise challenges and adequate management skills.
Therefore, all modules of each course and their content are focused on current as well as future developments. This is important to take a significant professional role in an enterprise or for a future self-employment. The bachelor programs also teach a cross-disciplinary understanding of how companies work. Added to this are the important elements of corporate responsibility and sustainability. The overall objective of the Bachelor's programs of E.H.E. supports graduates in their professional development by combining academic knowledge and essential practice orientation in the context of value-based management.
Bachelor-Programme der Fakultät für Technologie:
- Bachelor in Total Plant Management
- Bachelor of Science in Facility Management
- Bachelor of Science in Total Quality Management
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) in Network Technology and Cyber Security*
- Bachelor of Science in Mechatronik**
- Bachelor of Science Euro Electronics Technician**
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Predictive Maintenance
Industrie 4.0 Digitaltechnik
* Ein spezielles Programm der EurAka University South East Asia.
** in Vorbereitung.
Bachelor-Programme der Fakultät für Ökonomie:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Public Adminstration
- Bachelor in International Business
- Bachelor in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor in Tourism Management
Bachelor-Programm der Fakultät für Integrale Medizin:
- BSc in Healthcare Management