The E.H.E. EurAka offers a range of short-term programmes. They do not lead to an academic degree, but to an official Certificate. On Undergraduate level these are internationally known as the
- Higher National Certificate: Typically 1/3 of Bachelor studies
- Higher National Diploma: Typically 2/3 of Bachelor studies
On Postgraduate level these comprise the
- Postgraduate Certificate: Typically 4 modules of a Master’s programme
- Postgraduate Diploma: Typically 8 modules of a Master’s programme
The principle is simple: Nearly all programmes of the EurAka University can be studied up to the intended short-term Certificate. If a student wants to top up at a later time, no problem within the usual period of 10 years, in which ECTS credits are valid. Recognition of such respective Certificate is common practice across European universities and even beyond.
Short-term programmes are often directly supported by employers within their staff development and retention programmes. It is always worth asking for such support.
- offer substantial value
- are flexible
- and more easily combined with professional obligations
Interested candidates are invited to contact the E.H.E. EurAka or one of her national Accredited Partner Institutes for further information and advice.