Prof Dr Dr habil Klaus Oestreicher
- 2018. Process of Globalisation in Higher Education: Strategic System and Two-Level Game. Therwil: Europa Hochschule EurAka CH.
- 2016. Strategy and Project Management: The Theoretical Approach to Conceptualisation. Tbilisi: International Teaching University of Georgia.
- [and] Walton, N. and Newnham, M. 2014. Product Launch in a Declining Environment: The Blu-ray Disc – Opportunities and Struggle. In Becker, L. (ed.). Der Business Development Manager. Karlsruhe: Karlshochschule; Düsseldorf: Symposion Publishing GmbH.
- 2013. Innovation – Strategy – Organisation: Conceptual Research on a Three-dimensional Ecosystem-based Model. Paris: IPE Management School.
- [and] Kuzma, J. and Walton, N. 2011. Sailing against the Wind of Creative Destruction: The Attack of Radical Innovation on the Home Entertainment Industry. Saarbrücken: Lambert Academic Publishing.
- 2010. Handbuch Strategische Kommunikation: Struktur, Implementierung, Erfolgsfaktoren. Erlangen: Publicis Pro/Wiley.
- 2009. Talking to the Empowered Consumer: Dealing with the Shift of Power. Cambridge (UK)/Medina (USA): Sigel Press.
- [and] Dyson, T. 2013. Multimedia Children’s e-Books – A Critical Approach by Action-based Research. Procedia Social and Behavioural Sciences, Elsevier, Science Direct.
- 2012. L’industrie des disques optiques en face de la technologie de rupture. Paris : Université Paris Ouest Nanterre La Défense.
- [and] Walton, N. 2012. Google & Apple’s Gale of Creative Destruction. Chinese Business Review, 11:(11).
- Segmentation & the Jobs-to-be-done Theory: A Conceptual Approach to Explaining Product Failure. Journal of Marketing Development and Competitiveness, 5:(2).
- [and] Kuzma, J. and Yen, D. 2010. Avatar Supported Learning in a Virtual University. Worcester Journal of Teaching and Learning, 4.
- [and] Kuzma, J. 2009. The Music Industry & Its Consumers: A Potential Divorce through Technology and Shifting Market Linkages? Chinese Business Review, 8:(9).
H.R.H. Prof Dr Raja Suzana Raja Kasim
- [and] Zulkharnain, A., Hashim, Z., Ibrahim, W.N.W. and Yusof, S.E. 2014. Regenerating youth development through entrepreneurship. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 129
- [and] Permarupa, P.Y., Saufi, R.A., Balakrishnan, B.K.P.D. 2013. The Impact of Organizational Climate on Employee's Work Passion and Organizational Commitment, Social and Behavioral Sciences, 107.
- [and] Omar, A., Ali, S. and Hashim. 2013. Most admired training transfer enterprise model in agribusiness and agro-technology industry: A conceptual paper. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 107.
- 2010. The relationship of leadership challenges, corporate strategies, knowledge management and information technology investment among institutions of higher learning.
- [and] Ali, S. 2011. The influence of training design on training transfer performance among support staff of higher education institution in Malaysia. International Journal of Innovation, Management and Technology, 2:(5).
- 2008. The Relationship of Knowledge Management Practices, Competencies and the Organizational Performance of Government Departments in Malaysia. International Journal of Social and Human Sciences 2.
Prof Dr Joop Remmé
- [and] Schiopolu, A. 2017. The Dispersal of Responsibilities. Bucharest: Amfitatru Economic.
- [and] Sikich, G. 2016. Unintended Consequences of Risk Reporting, Continuity Central.com
- 2015. Corporate Social Responsibility in the Netherlands. in: Idowu, S. O., Schmidpeter, R., Fifka, M. F. (eds.), Corporate Social Responsibility in Europe – United in Sustainable Diversity. Heidelberg: Springer
- 2013. Stakeholder Thinking. in: Idowu, S. O., Capaldi, N., Zu, L. and Gupta, D.A. Encyclopedia of Corporate Social Responsibility Vol. 3. Berlin Heidelberg: Springer.
- 2013. Corruption. in: Idowu, S. O., Capaldi, N., Zu, L. and Gupta, D.A. Encyclopedia of Corporate Social Responsibility Vol. 3. Berlin Heidelberg: Springer.
- [and] Schouten, E.M.J. 2008. Making sense of corporate social responsibility in international business: experiences from Shell, Business Ethics – A quarterly review, 15:(4).
Prof Dr Dr Dileep Kumar
- [and] Ismail, N.A. and Govindarajo, N. S. 2016. Say No to Precarious Working Conditions: Teaching Case from Oil Plantations. Nilai: NFCT.
Prof Dr Christiane Prange
- [and] Heracleous, L. 2018. Agility.X. How Companies Manage in Uncertain Times. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- 2017. The Agility Alphabet: A Picture Book for Managers. Shanghai: AgileVentureLab.
- 2016. Engaging with Complex Environments: Why Agility Involves More Than Running Hard. International Journal of Complexity in Leadership and Management, 3:(3).
- [and] LiPuma, J. 2015. Venture Capitalists and Entrepreneur Knowledge of New Venture Internationalization: A Review of Knowledge Components. International Small Business Journal, 33:(8).
Prof Dr André de Waal