"The E.H.E. EurAka complies with the Swiss regulations for university studies and her degrees are nationally and internationally valid due to their orientation according to the decisions "European Higher Education Area" (Bologna 1999), as well as the personal certification according to DIN EN ISO / IEC 17024."
Accredited and certified by the Accreditation-Certification-Conference for Holistic Quality Management in Education and Science.
Testified by the General Secretary's Office, Holten, the Netherlands, December 2018
Constituting Members of the Accreditation-Certification-Conference (ACC) in Holistic Quality Management for Science and Education:
- DeuZert GmbH, Germany: Certification in education and business
Accreditation Body DAKKS (D-ZM-16070-01-02)
Founding member IFCES for international organization service to ISO 29990: 2010 in education
- QS Zurich AG, Switzerland: Certification institution accredited by the Swiss Accreditation Service SAS
- DBIC International GmbH, Business Unit Quality Management, Germany:
B. TÜD TÜV Cooperation
- U. B. ICP International Consulting Partner
- iPAT Institute, Germany
of the University Nuremberg-Erlangen
- University of Sopron, Faculty of Economics,
Part of the Academy of Sciences of Hungary